FYI, it's SUREFIRE-1262[1] where most of the details are for implementing this.

Robert

[1] htps://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SUREFIRE-1262

On Wed, 05 Apr 2017 19:08:27 +0200, Jörg Schaible <joerg.schai...@gmx.de> wrote:

Hi Tibor,

Tibor Digana wrote:

Hi Joerg,

We will continue on this issue after this release.
Would you help us with your Java 9 knowhow?

actually, I am completely lost with Java 9 for now. I simply assumed that
someone managed to run the unit tests by now that opens access to some class internals that are currently forbidden due to the new module system. Just to
get an impression what stuff is actually affected.

We have a ticket with Java9 issue in Jira.

Currently I am still doing research ...

Cheers,
Jörg