Hello,

I think I have spotted a bug, but I'm not 100% sure.

When using maven-compiler-plugin with "annotationProcessorPaths", and I specify a dependency with a version range: it doesn't seem to work. I have done some debugging, and I see that the general dependency solving mechanism (that does support version ranges) doesn't seem to be used when trying to resolve the dependencies from "annotationProcessorPaths". So if I specify <version>[1.0.0, )</version>, then maven actually tryies to use the version as-is, actually creating a directory "[1.0.0,)" in the local maven repo.

Does anyone has any pointers on this?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Cristian.