Damned, can't we be anonymous on Github ?
I maintain it is a big word, I'm trying to fix more bugs than I add new ones
I added Oleg in the loop as he contributed a lot on it too
I did a quick test to build on Jenkins 2.60.3 our maven core with the Evil
Maven plugin 2.17 on a local SSH agent and it is ok
But it is really a quick test ...

Cheers

--

Arnaud