I would like to add dependency upgrde for maven-resolver, as soon as we can
have rel).
for resolver there is improvment to concurrent download poms - can have
positive impact on time.
I would also upgrade dep for maven-pom to 30 (as other plugins and utils
already had)

I have more fixes not published yet becouse I saw no progress to merging
other pull requests on Github yet.

sylwester