what is the issue with helper-plugin? It's supposed to work.
can you explain?

I would prefer having this fix in the maven build itself rather than
depends on some Jenkins extra configuration (make it easier for people to
test in their own ci instance)
perso I find this build too long in a CI perspective. You have to wait very
long to get feedback. Maybe reducing the number of maven version tested?

--
Olivier Lamy