Hi Robert,

I manually moved the changes and created [1]. Hope, that I didn't miss
a file. The included test case still runs successfully.

While moving the files I noticed that the main sources of the test project
has no external dependency. I don't think that's an issue, but I'm not sure
about it.

Cheers,
Christian

[1] https://github.com/apache/maven-compiler-plugin/pull/4