From: Tibor Digana <tibordig...@apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, May 9, 2018 11:35:18 PM
To: dalibor topic
Cc: Maven Developers List; Robert Scholte; rory.odonn...@oracle.com;
abdul.kolarku...@oracle.com; Balchandra Vaidya
Subject: Re: JDK 11 Early Access build 12 available

Thx Dalibor, I will try with -XX:-ShrinkHeapInSteps.
I still do not have the answer regarding language features. Why Oracle did
not implement more language improvements after Java 1.8?
For instance value objects. Is this in 9, 10 or 11? I could not find it.
What about descriptive language and features? Is it possible in Java?