Hi Hervé,

On 23/06/18 13:02, Hervé BOUTEMY wrote:
no misunderstanding: I fully agree with your analysis
I'm fully +1

and since Michael will be releasing MPIR soon, with some fixes for JDK 9/10
support, let's wait for it before releasing Apache parent 20

go!

Ah very good ...

So we wait for Micheal MPIR release and update MPOM-186 accordingly afterwards...

Apart from that...

WDYT about upgrading maven.compiler.source/target to 1.7 as well ?

Which I think makes sense ?

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise

Regards,