I guess no one is familiar with Plexus or Modello. If Maven developers
are not familiar with what technologies Maven is built atop. Not sure
who else would have a clue about Plexus or Modello.

I can look to building Maven via other means. But does not reflect to
well on Maven IMHO. Plexus and Modello are part of how Maven is built.
Someone should have a clue about both.

If your a Maven developer, I highly recommend getting to know Plexus
and Modello. It is the underlying foundation to Maven it seems.

--
William L. Thomson Jr.