Hi Sylwester,

On 08/11/18 20:00, Sylwester Lachiewicz wrote:
Hi, I have 2 fixes (leftovers from 3.6.0) ready to merge - anyone to review?

[MNG-6069] https://github.com/apache/maven/pull/153

I can't see the code in the branch MNG-6069 ...(Ok..was originally mine but you can simply push (force) that code on that branch)..... hijack that branch ...

Furthermore if I check the old branch (If this is the correct one):
https://builds.apache.org/view/M-R/view/Maven/job/maven-box/job/maven/job/slach-build8/

That contains test failures...

So -1 to merge...

[MNG-5995] https://github.com/apache/maven/pull/185

Unfortunately I don't see a branch here as well which has been built on CI ...

https://builds.apache.org/view/M-R/view/Maven/job/maven-box/job/maven/ whch job?

It would be great if you could create an appropriate branch on Maven Core named by the issue which is built on CI ...

so I have to say -1 here as well...

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise

Sylwester