Hi,

On Sun, Dec 9, 2018 at 7:37 PM Enrico Olivelli <eolive...@gmail.com> wrote:

> IMHO maybe you can ask the contributor to add the 'allow edits from
> maintainers' or you can import the commit into another branch

As the contributor here, here is how I think things would work best for me
and the project, short and long term: committers/reviewers just ask on the
PR what they they'd like the author to change in the PR, explaining why
they think it's necessary (ideally referencing some "how to contribute"
documentation where the workflow is documented). So I learn the practices
of the project and will be more productive next time, and I ship a "more
complete" work by myself without requiring committers to provide
extra-patches.

Cheers,
 --
Mickael Istria