Hello,

Am Mo., 11. Feb. 2019 um 18:39 Uhr schrieb Enrico Olivelli <
eolive...@gmail.com>:

> In maven coordinates 3.0.0 is different from 3.0.0-M4 (you already knew),
> so they can coexist.

Yes, but the question is, what is latest available snapshot? The
3.0.0-SNAPSHOT has been deployed sometime last June.

> How are you referring to surefire in your project?

We have some end to end tests that determine the latest snapshots of some
plugins so we can run tests against them. We do this by analyzing the
maven-metadata.xml so we don't have to hard code all the versions.

> Btw I will check and try to deploy current master

I checked, it didn't help. Maybe the master branch should have
3.0.0-SNAPSHOT as version and only be updated to a milestone version for a
milestone release.

Thank you!
Benedikt