Hi,
I think I found a place where you can add the verification of read-only
Mojo parameters, see [1]

For few tests looks it works correctly, we have one ITs failing [2].
Could you help with more testing? The code can be found in MNG-5001 branch
and compiled version - ready for download from our CI [3]

Sylwester

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.its.plugins:maven-it-plugin-artifact:2.1-SNAPSHOT:install
(install) on project dependency: The parameters 'pomFile' for goal
org.apache.maven.its.plugins:maven-it-plugin-artifact:2.1-SNAPSHOT:install
are missing, read-only or invalid -> [Help 1]
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Failed to execute
goal
org.apache.maven.its.plugins:maven-it-plugin-artifact:2.1-SNAPSHOT:install
(install) on project dependency: The parameters 'pomFile' for goal
org.apache.maven.its.plugins:maven-it-plugin-artifact:2.1-SNAPSHOT:install
are missing, read-only or invalid

[1] https://github.com/apache/maven/pull/240
[2]
https://builds.apache.org/view/M-R/view/Maven/job/maven-box/job/maven/job/MNG-5001/