Dear Maven development team,

I just started reading about Maven, and found useful information on this site:
http://maven.apache.org/guides/getting-started/windows-prerequisites.html

I wanted to report a typo in the part "Firewalls and Anti-virus": The text
reads,
"Firewall and Anti-virus sometimes prevent Java from running properly, or
Windows Firewall (and various other Firewalls) actively prevent Java.exe from
reaching out to the Internet to "download stuff" which is a key part of Maven
You may need to configure the Firewall or Anti-virus to add exceptions to allow
such actions."

There’s a full stop missing betweeen "…key part of Maven" and "You may need…".
Hope this is the correct place to report this kind of error.

Thank you for your great work! 😊
Best regards,
Theresa Puensch
Software Developer

        [cid:image002.png@01D4F46E.FDF46820]

Navimatix GmbH
Technologie und Innovationspark Jena
Moritz-von-Rohr Straße 1a
D-07745 Jena

Tel. : +49 (0)3641 327 99 29
Fax. : +49 (0)3641 526 306
E-Mail: theresa.puen...@navimatix.de<mailto:theresa.puen...@navimatix.de>
www.navimatix.de<http://www.navimatix.de>

notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorised
forbidden.