That's great news, Sylwester! Since it will be version 3.0 (as you say),
I'm assuming the plugin will be changed to require Maven 3.x and Java 7
(and update to latest Maven parents), as that is a target for official
Maven plugins versioned 3 and higher? And why can't we use ant version
1.10.x, does it require Java 8?

Looking forward to the release!

- Eric L