Hi,

yes please don't stop to help...as Robert and Enrico already mentioned
every eye help..

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise
On 15.05.19 19:08, Robert Scholte wrote:
Hi Joseph,

great to hear you want to contribute, we appreciate that a lot!
But you mind have noticed there are a huge amount of open issues and pull
request and we simple can not catch up due to the limited amount of time and
volunteers.

Regarding the open PRs, I expect that most were created in a period where Maven
itself was still on subversion, but the Apache Software Foundation provided
read-only copies at Github.
The integration between both systems was bad, we didn't get notifications and
trying to patch it back to subversion was a nightmare.
Things are better nowadays, but we still suffer from that period.

My main activity is currently reading and writing daily e-mails and trying to
get and keep everything stable.So development is not even in the top 3
activities.
Going through older PRs is something that should be done, but I'm afraid it is
not getting the highest priority.

Don't let this be a message to stop contributing, just be aware that it
requires some patience.

thanks,
Robert