Why you use Eclipse. Use InteliJ IDEA. It is professional tool. Every
company has money to buy enterprise IDEA, the company wouln'd say no
because it is price you pay once and you can upgrade to major version
within whole year. You can use it forever without paying more after the
support period of one year you paid before. For instance I had IDEA 14
since 2014 - 2019 without any issue in that tool.