Weird.  The url you want is https://github.com/hunterpayne/maven-unboundSent
from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device
-------- Original message --------From: Enrico Olivelli <eolive...@gmail.com>
Date: 6/10/19  4:15 AM  (GMT-08:00) To: Maven Developers List
<dev@maven.apache.org> Subject: Re: hocon and json formats for the Project
Object Model Hi, Hunter,I have received your email a bit corrupted.Did you put
some ASCII art ?Did you add attachments ?I find your idea interesting. thank
youEnricoIl giorno lun 10 giu 2019 alle ore 11:33 Hunter C
Payne<hunterpayne2...@yahoo.com.invalid> ha scritto:> Hello all,   I've used
Maven for probably 15 years now.  I think its great> and want to thank you all
for all your hard work.>    I've written a quick Scala library that converts
pom.xml files to/from> pom.json and pom.conf (Hocon) files.  This allows for a
much less verbose> way to specify pom files.  The code I've written should also
be suitable to> integrate into Maven proper (if you so choose) as it can
construct the> Maven bean classes that represent a POM in the Maven source
base.>> Here is a link to that library which I call Unbound.  Hope everyone
likes> this little project and thinks it helps promote Maven.  Its not quite>
complete yet as a bit more testing and debugging is necessary before it can> be
used but I still wanted to broadcast the idea to see how everyone felt> about
it.>> hunterpayne/maven-unbound>> |> |> |> |  |  |>>  |>>  |> |> |  |>
hunterpayne/maven-unbound>> Hocon and Json to Apache pom.xml. Contribute to
hunterpayne/maven-unbound> development by creating an account on ...>  |>>  |>>