Am 2019-08-24 um 21:41 schrieb Gabriel Belingueres:
Hi:

Regarding MPIR-375, I noted that the merge of the PR into master branch was
done *before* I made changes using PatternExcludesArtifactFilter based on
the reviews.

See https://github.com/apache/maven-project-info-reports-plugin/pull/7.
The commit in master is:
https://github.com/apache/maven-project-info-reports-plugin/commit/82f4bf23b79fe87d2e414c70ab2058e8f1b4146b

The patch should work anyway so I decided to test it with the
maven-shared-utils library.
I added this to the pom.xml file (in addition to adding the staged-releases
profile to settings.xml with the staged repo):

     <pluginManagement>
       <plugins>
         <plugin>
           <artifactId>maven-project-info-reports-plugin</artifactId>
           <version>3.0.1</version>
           <configuration>
             <pluginManagementExcludes>

<pluginManagementExclude>org.eclipse.m2e</pluginManagementExclude>
             </pluginManagementExcludes>
           </configuration>
         </plugin>
       </plugins>
     </pluginManagement>

Reporting plugins don't go into pluginManagement. They go into //reporting/plugins. Please with that section first.

Michael