Il dom 29 set 2019, 12:16 Robert Scholte <rfscho...@apache.org> ha scritto:

> I would think that all project.* properties represent the pom.xml and are
> immutable. To be more precise: the same pom.xml should effectively stay
> the same with every build.
> Instead this seems more related the (maven)session, right?

If I understand correctly the value f this property is to be committed in
the source code.
Some thoughts:
- it should default to 'now' sampled at the beginning of the session
- it can be overridden with a value writen in the pom or on a source file
- it must be sampled and commited as final value during a 'release process'

Enrico