Hello,
Robert sent out a (great) patch to introduce support for the 'consumer' pom,
that is (if I understand correctly) a skinny pom that contains only useful
information for downstream 'consumers' of the pom (poms that depend on it).

This consumer pom feature is required in order to start thinking to new
feature of the pom, because it opens the way to publishing a pom with a
different 'version' of the original one.

I feel that this name is not very clear, at least it is not clear to me.

I propose these names:
- source pom -> the source file, the pom parsed by Maven from sources
- public pom -> the pom that is consumed by dependants, it is usually
deployed to remote repositories....

In alternative to source/public I have imagined other couples:
- source/shared
- original/result
- source/result
- source/sharable