On Wed 13 Nov 2019 at 19:29, Robert Scholte <rfscho...@apache.org> wrote:

> The name of the branch contains MNG-5668, but it contains much more.
> I'd likely lead to comments like "great", without being explicit saying
> which part(s).
> I am aware there's all proposals touch the same code, but can be released
> isolated from each other.
> e.g. if the enums-value are changed to "pre-" and "post-" it should work
> for the existing phases,

That would be a mistake in my opinion. We don’t know what people have
assumed about the post-integration-test phase. I think if we are addressing
finally it needs to be in a “new” phase.

Plus how do we distinguish between someone running `mvn integration-test`
and `mvn post-integration-test` for sure someone running `mvn verify`
should probably have finally behaviour in the event of the integration-test
failing... but that would require quite a bit of hacks to the build plan
whereas dynamic phases is just about decorating each phase as it is

which means we could already use it quite soon (still need to test it

--
Sent from my phone