On 4 Doxia Tools, 2 have been migrated: doxia-converter [1] and doxia-
linkcheck [2], with very little activity (no release in 2 years)
There are 2 remaining components: doxia-book-renderer and doxia-book-maven-
plugin.

Do you mean that you want to maintain these 2 components?
Do you want us to create 2 Git repositories? Once created, are you able to fill
these with content filtered from doxia-tools svn2git mirror?

Regards,

Hervé

[1] https://github.com/apache/maven-doxia-converter

[2] https://github.com/apache/maven-doxia-linkcheck