Hi,

In maven world all artifacts have pgp signature which is created by current
maintainer (from some time pgp signature is required on Maven Central).

You can verify signatures of all your dependencies, you can also track
which pgp key is used for specific artifact.

So if maintainer of some artifacts will be changed you can easy detect it,
and take proper decision about it.

Of course is open question how to verify maintainer and reputation of used
maven artifacts.

pt., 28 lut 2020 o 20:43 Manfred Moser <manf...@simpligility.com>