Hi,

the Apache Maven Dependency Plugin hasn't been released for a very long
time (approx. a year) so I will finish the release first (except someone
finds a blocking issue) and afterwards I really appreciate to work on
another release with upgraded parts for maven-artifact-transfer
....apart from that in artifact-transfer there should be done several
updates first and only a single release will be done for 0.13.0... and
afterwards making a release of it ...and then integrate that into
maven-dependency-plugin and make another release of maven dependency plugin.

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise