Hi,

I'd like to share my work on these topics.
They will be quite crucial for the next release and maybe the future of Maven.
But this means that we as developers of Maven must understand what's happening
here.
I'd like to propose a Google hangout session on Thursday April 9th at 20:00 CEST
This way I can demonstrate my current work and answer the related questions.
I'll drop a link on our Slack channel at that time.
I don't mind extra audience, but Maven developers should be the first to attend.
I'll record it as well and share it afterwards if it is useful to share.

thanks,
Robert