Maarten,

I don't think these social accounts have anything to do with mirrors of
Apache on a particular service, rather to increase visibility on the
developers themselves.

What if I wanted to link to my Linkedin or Patreon profiles? Personal blog?
Would that we allowed?
What would be the limits?

Cheers,
Andres