> > I hope it will help you to fix developers lists.
>
> I must admit I don't put my name into the developers list if I'm simply
> doing a fix, only if I'm doing considerable work. Should I have been doing
> that?

It's my question. Not for you especially but in general!!

It is why, I'm wondering if these developers' lists are right.

I added myself as developer in the ant plugin because I worked on it some
days ago and I thought I understood all the code. I resolved some problems
but is it enough to be a developer to this plugin ??

Other example (problem I think), Dion, you are registered as developer in
the plugin-parent.
The artifact plugin doesn't have developers.
http://www.apache.org/~aheritier/maven-plugins/developers-overview.html

So by inheritance, you are a developer for this plug-in !!!
http://maven.apache.org/reference/plugins/artifact/team-list.html

It's true for all plugins without developers!

#Arnaud