Hi all,

Ever since I started contributing on Maven, I noticed that there's one
integration test that fails on my machine (a Macbook). The test is
located in the MavenITmng6386BaseUriPropertyTest class, more
specifically the testitMNG6386UnicodeChars method.

I always thought it would be "just" my machine, but in the last week,
two things happened.
1. I reinstalled macOS on my machine. Unfortunately, the test still
fails on the freshly installed macOS.
2. Together with Martin Kanters, I started experimenting with GitHub
actions, which also provides free macOS builds. The test also fails on
those machines.

I've tried to debug why the test fails. The assertion that fails is the
last one, which checks for some Russian text in a property. But I don't
understand the reason of the failure.

If there's anyone with enough expertise in this area, I'd be happy to
share some more information and see if we can make this test pass on
macOS, too.

Other than that, please know that this test fails at least on _some_ Macs.

Thanks,

Maarten