Do it means if we represent our classloading structure, all loaders on top
of mojo use slf4j and others our maven abstraction.
Sounds ok to me except for extensions which are not in maven land so
subject to slf4j api breaking changes and undefined/ambiguous context -
which is never true for maven code itself since we guarantee and own it.
Should we promote the abstraction for extensions too?