Hello everyone,

While doing research on Maven plugins hat help you work with modular
applications I couldn't fail to notice that the jdeprscan plugin is listed
at version 3.0.0-alpha-1 and its page marks it as prerelease since 2017

https://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-jdeprscan-plugin/

As you may be aware this was the case for the jlink plugin which received
some love from Benjamin, Sandra, Karl-Heinz and co. and was able to cross
the 3.0.0 line in late 2020. It's actually now at 3.1.0.

I wonder what's missing in the current state to turn it into 3.0.0? What
can be done to make this plugin cross the 3.0.0 line as well? Happy to help.

Cheers,
Andres

Java Champion; Groovy Enthusiast
http://andresalmiray.com