Hi,
I have run test locally:

Apache Maven 3.6.3 (cecedd343002696d0abb50b32b541b8a6ba2883f)
OS name: "mac os x", version: "10.15.7", arch: "x86_64", family: "mac"

and
 - Java version: 1.8.0_282, vendor: AdoptOpenJDK  - PASS

- Java version: 11.0.9, vendor: Oracle Corporation
[ERROR] The following builds failed:
[ERROR] *  MSITE-665/pom.xml
[ERROR] *  MSITE-512/pom.xml
[ERROR] *  MSITE-506/pom.xml
[ERROR] *  MSITE-497/pom.xml
[ERROR] *  MSITE-484/pom.xml

- Java version: 15.0.1, vendor: N/A

[ERROR] The following builds failed:
[ERROR] *  MSITE-665/pom.xml
[ERROR] *  MSITE-512/pom.xml
[ERROR] *  MSITE-506/pom.xml
[ERROR] *  MSITE-497/pom.xml
[ERROR] *  MSITE-484/pom.xml

As I know - produced files during GitHub Actions are not available for
anyone.

We can use artifacts to share build result or use new option of
maven-invoker-plugin - streamLogsOnFailures [1]

[1]
https://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-invoker-plugin/examples/logs-for-failed-tests.html