Hi Hervé

Thanks for good words about my project.

1. There is already a request for the feature of automatically generating
keys map file [2]
The keys map file format is described with examples at project page [3]
The keys map is similar to java properties with exception about ':'
(colon), in java properties colon separate key and value. Of course every
idea is welcome.

2.  For multi-module maven projects we have to challenge how to share one
resource with all project modules.
I know some ways:
- external project with resources
- special module in project, but in this case we must refactor project
structure like in IT test sigOkKeysMapMultiModule [4]
- we can also use assembly plugin to attach special artifact to project
root module like I did in project pgp-keys-map [5]

[2] https://github.com/s4u/pgpverify-maven-plugin/issues/84
[3] https://www.simplify4u.org/pgpverify-maven-plugin/keysmap-format.html
[4]
https://github.com/s4u/pgpverify-maven-plugin/tree/master/src/it/sigOkKeysMapMultiModule