On Tue, 11 May 2004 09:28:01 +1000, Brett Porter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,

Please vote +1 if you don't mind all changed plugins being released again. If you have a particular plugin you would like to release yourself, please just mention that in your email and say when it will be done by.

I will start releasing ones I know I can (eg xdoc) today.

+1

+1 from me

- Brett

--