Hi,

Summary for today.

Decisions waiting to take:

1. What version do we want to release 3.0.0 or the next milestone?
2. What with the road map on the first page ...?
3. JDK 8 as target - without refactor - will it be acceptable? - cause to
stop upgrading some dependencies like commons-io
4. Final list of acceptable PR to merge before release

My proposition of PR to merge before release - please comment on PR.
If no objections in PR I will try process one by one - to mitigate big load
on ci

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SUREFIRE-1398
https://github.com/apache/maven-surefire/pull/160

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SUREFIRE-1939