Trying out the new 4.0.0-alpha-2 release I see our tiles-maven-plugin
doesn’t work:

Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.apache.maven.project.DefaultProjectBuilder: method <init>()V not found
    at io.repaint.maven.tiles.TilesProjectBuilder.<init>
(TilesProjectBuilder.groovy)
    at
io.repaint.maven.tiles.TilesProjectBuilder$$FastClassByGuice$$257858534.GUICE$TRAMPOLINE
(<generated>)

Totally not a blocker for the release and will do additional tests on a
normal, but more a heads up of anyone with Mojos doing Project stuff -
guess I’ll be looking at a supporting version of tiles shortly.

--
"Great artists are extremely selfish and arrogant things" — Steven Wilson,
Porcupine Tree