Am 2022-12-04 um 15:41 schrieb Slawomir Jaranowski:
Hi,

Project Mock Repository Manager [1] still uses Maven 2.x Api for managing
artifacts, meta-data and local repositories.
I would like to switch to Api 3.x.

There is also one more feature - browsing repositories by browser, you can
start mrm by goal mrm:run and point your browser to provide address.

In my opinion mrm in most cases is used during integration tests, and
browsing managed repositories by browser is not used.
For browsing are only available artifacts and path which was resolved early
so not all available,

These options need a lot of code to support it.

I would like to remove such features and corresponding code, it will be
easier for the next refactor and improvements.

What do you think?

[1] https://www.mojohaus.org/mrm/mrm-maven-plugin/index.html

Reduce it to a bare minimum to do exactly one job and do it good. We don't need yet another Swiss Army Knife.