Hi,

Petr thanks for testing and pointing to Quarkus. It is a very good place to
check.

I also checked with Quarkus, tried to violate some of the rules and was
reported as errors.

Root cause for such improvement is that we replaced  maven-dependency-tree
with a direct resolver API.
I expected some improvement but the test exceeded my expectations :-) in
positive way

pon., 23 sty 2023 o 14:32 Petr Široký <petr.sir...@proton.me.invalid>