Hi.

I would like to release the next version of parent poms.

ASF -
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20MPOM%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%20ASF-30
Maven -
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20MPOM%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%20MAVEN-40

With already merged changes we can start using JDK 20 for builds.

Issues to discus:

ASF:
MPOM-398 - Bump maven-help-plugin from 3.3.0 to 3.4.0 - 3.4.0 requires
Maven 3.6.3, but whole build requires 3.2.5 it is some of inconsistency for
me
MPOM-289 - Use properties to define the versions of plugins - I hope it can
be useful
MPOM-344 - we need a new release of maven-remote-resources-plugin
MPOM-394 - we need a new release of Maven Project Info Reports Plugin to
3.4.3

Maven:
MPOM-414 - newer version of spotless require JDK 11+

Please comment / discuss in jira because we many case and on ML we can
introduce a mess

--
SÅ‚awomir Jaranowski