Le ven. 12 mai 2023 à 12:02, Tamás Cservenák <ta...@cservenak.net> a écrit :

> Howdy,
>
> Lazy consensus?

3 days until someone objects ;), should also generally be announced upfront
if done thanks a VOTE thread like this one if it is what you had in mind
otherwise people expect the standard rules to apply and get surprised the
vote passed without sufficient bindings.
On a more personal note, I don't think lazy consensus is ok to change the
voting rules (legally it is but community wide I'm on the other camp but
that's a detail).

So to summarize my view: don't try to abuse our rules to get a quick and
dirty fakish solution but either we try to solve it altogether if we agree
there is an issue or we just keep what we have with its pros and cons.

I'd just like to highlight you also launched "[DISCUSS] Speed up release
process?" thread which was at the opposite of this one and the discussion
led to "3 days is good" so I'm a bit lost with your attempts too and think
you maybe run after a horse I don't understand but which is not the vote
duration.