Hi All,

In Commons Parent [1], we want to configure child POMs to build both
source and test sources, so we say (among other things):

      <plugin>
        <artifactId>maven-source-plugin</artifactId>
        <executions>
          <execution>
            <id>create-source-jar</id>
            <goals>
              <goal>jar-no-fork</goal>
              <goal>test-jar-no-fork</goal>
            </goals>
          </execution>
        </executions>
      </plugin>

Which appears to no longer work in 3.3.0:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-source-plugin:3.3.0:jar-no-fork
(create-source-jar) on project commons-cli: Presumably you have
configured maven-source-plugn to execute twice times in your build.
You have to configure a classifier for at least on of them. -> [Help
1]

Am I missing something?

TY!
Gary