Hi,

This is a valid error but if you want to see it you need to enable HTTP
frames.

For the record the error returns a HTML response with this content: *<p>Cannot
find a matching staging profile</p>*.

If you want to check them out it depends a bit of your maven version but
for 3.9 you just comment the two last lines
of $MAVEN_HOME/conf/logging/simplelogger.properties
(org.slf4j.simpleLogger.log.org.apache.http) and run in debug mode (for
maven 4 you can use the JVM httpclient system properties IIRC).

But agree our client could be more precise on the error instead of just
throwing a 400 without any message, if you feel motivated to send a pr it
would be welcomed I guess.

Romain Manni-Bucau