Hi,

I am currently in the processof implementing a plugin, which should be
able to fix missing @since tags. In order to determine the correct
value for a given Java class, method, or field, I need a list of all
previous artifact versions.

Question: Are there any ideas, how my plugin can do that
automatically? (If not, I can live with a manual list, but obviously I
wouldn't really prefer that.) If I have the list, I need to download
the respective artifacts, but I'll find something suitable in the
maven dependency plugin.

Thanks,

Jochen

--
The woman was born in a full-blown thunderstorm. She probably told it
to be quiet. It probably did. (Robert Jordan, Winter's heart)