Hi,

Nexus plugin works well with maven 4 but has a limitation with java version
ootb if you dont force plugin dependency version.
>From my side the main issue is it got abandonned - fix was there but no
release (at least after months and before I moved back to deploy or a tuned
gitflow plugins).

Guess we should be able to support it in deploy plugin if protocol requires
changes to ensure some continuity and maintenance in time?