Hi,
Sure but as a long-term developer, I cannot release this plexus part anymore.
It used to be very easy to release this major part of the system (but
for some reason this has been moved somewhere else. not something to
discuss again, of course)
I have been asking sisu dev mailing list for a release, but no answer yet.
I have been looking at this project mailing list archive.
There is an email about a possible process
(https://www.eclipse.org/lists/sisu-dev/msg00116.html), but as far as
I can see, this 0.9.0.M2 release has been done without any voting
process etc.
So releasing looks to be only a matter of having a few minutes to run
m-release-p and publish. (being contributor to another Eclipse
project, I cannot see anything with vote mandatory).

If it's easier we can certainly move this sisu plexus project back to
where it was few years ago under the groupId org.codehaus.plexus and
releasing will not be a problem for maven contributors.

regards
Olivier