Hi all,

Anyone have a reason why I shouldn't tweak the SCM and CruiseControl plugins
to support Subversion?  I am using a custom .jsl file to compile my
cruisecontrol configuration file, and the CruiseControl plugin calls the
scm:validate method which dies right now.

Eric Pugh

Scanned for viruses by MessageLabs. The integrity and security of this message cannot
be guaranteed. This email is intended for the named recipient only, and may contain
confidential information and proprietary material. Any unauthorised use or disclosure
is prohibited.