From: Brett Porter [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Sunday, June 13, 2004 6:38 AM
To: Maven Developers List
Subject: Maven 1.0 & plugin releases

Hi all,

I anticipate being ready to vote for Maven 1.0 within a week now, and need to get any plugin releases out the door first so the best versions can be bundled.

I will release (based on a vote later): clean, cruisecontrol, idea, javadoc, jcoverage, pmd, scm, test, xdoc I will probably also release artifact, deploy and gump after some more work this week.

The others that probably should be released but are owned by others:
abbot, aspectj, jnlp (vincent)
appserver, webserver (peter lynch)

Is this able to be done?

These have changed insignificantly and can wait until later: ant, changelog, checkstyle, eclipse, ejb, faq, jar, junit-report, jxr, multiproject, release.

Does anyone have any objections or suggestions for needed releases?

Thanks,
Brett

.