Doesn't seem so long since I was last doing this :)

I would like to release the following plugins as they've had reasonable changes
artifact
gump
javadoc
jcoverage
xdoc

Also, I'd like to release the following quietly to update the commons-*
dependencies and reduce the download size of "maven site":
antlr
jira
jxr
latex
latka
linkcheck
site

I think the following should be polished and released by others before 1.0:
abbot (Vincent)
hibernate (Eric)
jnlp (Emmanuel)
nsis (Dion)

The following have changed, and anyone interested in the fixes should put
forward a release for them, however I'm not planning to wait on 1.0 for them:
announcement, ant, appserver, aspectj, changes, checkstyle, dist, eclipse, ejb,
jalopy, jboss, webserver

How does this sound?

I'll now turn my attention to documentation again, including some of my recent
changes I've been a little slack with.

Cheers,
Brett