On Thu, 2 Sep 2004 12:46:02 +0200, Arnaud HERITIER <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > Even javadoc/test07?
> yes. I updated and tested it this morning.

I tested again this morning at home and now at work, and it failed on both. Here is
what I'm doing:

- go to maven-plugins/javadoc
- type maven plugin:install
- type maven plugin:test
- as it fails with a generic reactor message, I go to  src/plugin-test/test07/ and
type maven testPlugin
- it fails to...

> If you want. You tested it also with jdk 1.4 ?

Yes, I use 1.4 by default. And independently on who fixes it, I think it's important
to understand why it's failing for me and working for you.

> yes that's right. I wish he'll be able to help us.

Let's wait for a while then. Anyway, at least we are handling the exceptions now...

-- Felipe

PS: what happened to the list that it's not setting the Reply-to correctly anymore?