On Tue, 2004-09-28 at 00:52, Brett Porter wrote:
> That's the instructions I added to the "releasing plugins" document this morning.

I didn't know that. Anyways, I was just joking with the fact that I
submit the patch for the mail announcement and Vincent committed it :-)

> I think it would make more sense to use a developer role if you are going to
> automatically pick one that the use the first one found.

Ok, that's doable. We could have a new property for the 'plugin herald'
(whose default value would be 'Release Manager') and then search for the
first user with that role.

-- Felipe